Fixy-Fact
Hi,

Are you a member? Please Log In. If not, please click 'Register' on above menu. Quick to register and simply just click here to make an account, this account will become your identity while you enjoy full features of Fixy-Fact forum and make sure you fill in data with correctly.

Make sure you read terms of agreement in our forum to prevent disobedient, click here to go.

Thank you for your concern!

Best,
Fixy-Fact Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fixy-Fact
Hi,

Are you a member? Please Log In. If not, please click 'Register' on above menu. Quick to register and simply just click here to make an account, this account will become your identity while you enjoy full features of Fixy-Fact forum and make sure you fill in data with correctly.

Make sure you read terms of agreement in our forum to prevent disobedient, click here to go.

Thank you for your concern!

Best,
Fixy-Fact Team
Fixy-Fact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ANDROID][TUT] HOW-TO ROOT YOUR ANDROID DEVICE WITH ONE CLICK

2 posters

Go down

[ANDROID][TUT] HOW-TO ROOT YOUR ANDROID DEVICE WITH ONE CLICK Empty [ANDROID][TUT] HOW-TO ROOT YOUR ANDROID DEVICE WITH ONE CLICK

Post by DonFixyboys* Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:40 pm

Tested Device : LG Optimus One (P500)

I. OVERVIEW

1. Please note that if you device is not listed here, it doesn’t automatically make it incompatible. The list is definitely incomplete. If it does work for you, and your device is NOT listed, please contact us so we can add it to the procedure.

Acer Liquid Metal
Dell Streak
HTC Magic (Sapphire) 32B
HTC MyTouch 3G
HTC Bee
LG Ally
LG G2X
Motorola Atrix 4G
Motorola Charm
Motorola Cliq
Motorola Droid
Motorola Flipside
Motorola Flipout
Motorola Milestone
Motorola Pro +
Nexus One
Samsung Captivate
Samsung Galaxy 551 (GT-I5510)
Samsung Galaxy Portal/Spica I5700
Samsung Galaxy S 4G
Samsung Galaxy S I9000
Samsung Galaxy S SCH-I500
Samsung Galaxy Tab
Samsung Galaxy 5
Samsung Transform M920
Samsung Vibrant
Sony Ericsson Xperia X8
Sony Ericsson Xperia X10
Sony Xperia Arc
Sprint Hero
Telus Fascinate
Toshiba Folio 100

2. Here is a list of phones that it does NOT work on so far:

Sprint EVO 4G (HTC Supersonic)
Droid Incredible (HTC Incredible)HTC Desire GSM
HTC Desire CDMA (HTC BravoC)
HTC Aria
Droid Eris (HTC DesireC)
HTC Wildfire (HTC Buzz)
HTC Legend
MyTouch Slide

3. This procedure gives you root access on your phone, in order to load a custom ROM, please do this procedure then continue to the next procedure for your specific device at the end of this procedure.

4. This currently only works on Windows computers. If you do not have a Windows computer, please find a friend with a Windows computer to do this (I guarantee you have at least one).

5. You must have Microsoft .NET framework 2.0 or higher. If not, download it from microsoft site.

II. Root the Phone

1. Download and install the latest version of the rooting program, unzip it, and install it on your computer:

One Click Rooting Program

2. On your phone, go to Settings > Applications > Development > Make sure USB Debugging is checked ON.

3. Plug your phone in via USB cable to the computer.

4. Right click the program and click Run As Administrator (or just double click it if using Windows XP).

5. Click the Root button and wait for it to finish.

6. Once done, you should see superuser permissions in your phone’s apps. If so, you are all set!

Download SuperOneClick Tools :

DonFixyboys*
DonFixyboys*
The Godfather
The Godfather

Credits : 1395
City : Jakarta
Browser : Mozilla Firefox

Back to top Go down

[ANDROID][TUT] HOW-TO ROOT YOUR ANDROID DEVICE WITH ONE CLICK Empty Re: [ANDROID][TUT] HOW-TO ROOT YOUR ANDROID DEVICE WITH ONE CLICK

Post by [Admin]MrFixy Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:41 pm

Arrow Topic — Sticky
-MrFixy
[Admin]MrFixy
[Admin]MrFixy
Root Admin

Credits : 11097
City : Jakarta
Browser : Mozilla Firefox

http://www.fixy-fact.net

Back to top Go down